- A rugged, compact machine suited for straight main line work in municipalities, universities, institutions and industry. Drives sectional sewer rods through long, straight runs of larger diameter pipe – up to 500 feet (150 m).
- Equipped with a 6 HP gasoline engine and forward/reverse transmission. Rod rotates at 133 RPM in forward and reverse at full throttle.
- Spring-loaded throttle control is hand operated. Varies rod speed within range. Returns engine speed to idle and disengages clutch when operator releases throttle.
- Adjustable torque limiter minimizes kinking of rods and excessive torque through transmission system.
- Large 10″ (250 mm) wheels on frame for optimal transport.
- Includes A-1 RIDGID® drain cleaning mitt and operator’s manual
|CATALOG NUMBER||MODEL NO.||DESCRIPTION||WEIGHT|
|59175||K-1000||Rodder Machine, includes: – B-3542 Rod Driver – A-2704 Tool Driver – A-3567 Drive Pin – R-0 Rod Turner – A-4558 Torque Adapter – A-12 Coupling Pin Key – A-1 Left-Hand RIDGID Drain Cleaning Mitt – A-2 Right-Hand RIDGID Drain Cleaning Mitt||160||75|
|84295||K-1000||Rodder Machine, same as above, plus: – 20 Sections of A-2475, 5⁄16″ (8 mm) Rod, Total of 100′ (30 m) – T-300 Spear Head Cutter – T-317 Auger – T-326 Pick-Up Tool||210||95|