All of the benefits of the SR-20 but with the added functionality of GPS & Bluetooth to make reporting & data capture on external devices a breeze. This until still retains that ultimate functionality & user friendly features making it one of the best locators on the market. Health & Safety is now at the forefront of activities carried our in the daily working of any business. This locator is not just great for tracing lines you know are there it also passively or actively traces lines (underground cables) you did not know where there, thus making a job where you have to break the ground infinitely safer before you even scratch the surface. A Lightweight yet rugged receiver that provides all the information needed for faster, more accurate locates.
The SR-24’s omnidirectional antennas capture the complete signal field, making it easy to acquire the signal and trace its path. The receiver displays the utility’s position and direction on the display, providing an intuitive locating experience. For added confidence, audio and visual warnings notify the operator if the shape of the signal field is being distorted so that appropriate action can be taken to avoid mismarking the utility’s position
- Large Display – shows the utility’s estimated position, direction, and depth.
- Omnidirectional Antennas – capture the complete signal field for greater speed and accuracy.
- Built-In GPS – track location coordinates for mapping and GIS applications.
- Bluetooth Technology – stream data to smartphones, tablets, or high-precision GPS instruments.
- Smartphone/Tablet App – map multiple tracks and waypoints and export to GIS software.
- Can trace any frequency from 10 Hz to 35 kHz.
|Active Line Trace Frequencies*||128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz and 33 kHz|
|Passive Power Trace||50 Hz, 60 Hz, <4 kHz Broadband|
|Passive Radio Trace||4 kHz-15 kHz, 15 kHz-36 kHz|
|Sonde Frequencies *||16 Hz, 512 Hz, 640 Hz, 850 Hz, 8 kHz, 16 kHz, 33 kHz|
|Power Source||4 C-Cell batteries (included).|
|Battery Life||Approximately 16 hours|
|Weight||3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg)|
|Wireless Technology||Bluetooth Class 1|
|Wireless Range||200 yards (183 meters)|
|GPS Average Accuracy||Less than 8.2’ (2.5 m)|
|Meets FCC Class A and EN 55022 Class A requirements|
|* 30 user definable frequencies can be set from 10 Hz to 35 kHz|